The Lawyer of the Office provides legal assistance for entrepreneurs aiming to realize or realizing projects using funds from the European Union. Our assistance includes, in particular:
- assessment of SME status (micro, small and medium enterprises) - this status is the condition sine qua non to receive funds in most of the competitions for co-financing from EU funds;
- establishment of entities whose structure meets the formal conditions of competitions for co-financing from EU funds.
- legal assistance in the establishment of cooperative relationships;
- software supply and implementation contracts,
- licence agreements (where the Client is the licensee),
- licence agreements (where the Client is the licensor),
- agreements relating to intellectual or industrial property,
- agreements relating to marketing services,
- standard contracts for B2B business model,
The Office also conducts appeal proceedings concerning negative assessments of co-financing applications, including:
- preparing protests or appeals;
- conducting court and administrative proceedings in the first instance, including preparing, bringing and supporting claims to the Province Administrative Court;
- conducting court and administrative proceedings in the second instance (if necessary) including preparing, bringing and supporting the cassation appeal to the Supreme Administrative Court in Warsaw.